As we mentioned in a previous post we’ve partnered with Medical Cannabis Outreach for educating patients about medical cannabis and helping potential patients navigate the application process for a medical cannabis card in Illinois. MCO has announced five more free seminars over the course of the summer, answering questions about how cannabis can be used to treat many severe illnesses and how qualifying Illinois residents can register for the Illinois Medical Cannabis Pilot Program.
The free seminars have been featured in local news and will focus on bucking stereotypes associated with cannabis and providing clear information on how it can be a large help to patients suffering from a variety of illnesses.
If you are interested in learning more about medical cannabis, or have any questions about the Illinois program feel free to contact us or stop by any of the following seminars.
- June 20th @ 10am: Lewistown and Fulton County Visitor Center – 222 S. Main St., Lewistown, IL, 61542
- June 27th @ 1pm: Spoon River College – 324 E. Randolph, Havana, IL, 62644
- July 1st @ 6pm: Pekin Public Library – 304 S. 4th St, Pekin, IL, 61544
- July 18th @ 10am:Galesburg Public Library – 40 E Simmons St, Galesburg, IL, 61401
- August 1st @ 11am: Warren County Public Library – 62 Public Square, Monmouth, IL, 61462
Call Medical Cannabis Outreach at 309-338-8900 for more information.